Carpet Cleaning Technician Position Description:
At Hot Steam Carpet Clean, our mission is to become the most effective carpet cleaning company in the industry, and to deliver the best possible results for our customers every time. We’re perfectionists, and believe that no matter how good we are, we can always find ways to improve. We're searching for motivated, hard working people with the same attitude to join our team.
Hot Steam Carpet Clean has a highly structured on-boarding process with extensive training and consistent feedback to transform high potential individuals into industry-certified Carpet Cleaning Technicians able to execute our unique approach. Job responsibilities include:
- Apply our proprietary processes to provide on-site residential and commercial carpet, tile and upholstery cleaning.
- Present a professional image while meeting and interacting with customers.
- Take ownership for doing whatever is necessary to deliver the best results possible.
- Maintain an organized, safe workspace while on the job and ensure that cleaning vans are returned to their ready state after each cleaning.
- Perform daily van cleanup and maintenance at the end of each day.
- Practice continuous process improvement – always look for ways to become more effective and/or efficient.
Requirements: No experience necessary as we will provide thorough training.
- High School diploma required.
- Must possess an incredible drive to be the best and a deep commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Good communication skills and an ability to inspire confidence and trust.
- Carpet cleaning – especially how we do it - is a physically demanding job, so applicants should be in good physical condition.
- Delaware Driver's License with a good driving record.
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Commission for jobs sold to new customers.
- Eligible for employer matched 401K after 6 months.