Carpet Cleaning Technician:
At Advanced Degree Carpet Cleaning, our mission is to become the most respected carpet cleaning company in the industry, and to deliver the best results possible for our customers every time. We're searching for motivated, hard working people to join our team.
We'll provide you with incredible training and support, including our own proprietary courses as well as industry certification classes to make sure you're completely prepared to deliver super-premium service. Job responsibilities include:
- Apply our proprietary processes to provide residential and commercial carpet, tile, upholstery and wood floor cleaning.
- Present a professional image while engaging with customers.
- Take ownership for doing whatever is necessary to deliver the best results possible.
- Maintain an organized, safe workspace while on the job and ensure that cleaning vans are returned to their ready state after each cleaning.
- Perform daily van cleanup and maintenance at the end of each day.
- Practice continuous process improvement – always look for ways to become more effective and/or efficient.
Requirements: No experience necessary as we will provide thorough training.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Delaware Driver's License and a good driving record.
- A deep commitment to providing the very best customer service possible.
- Good communication skills and an ability to inspire confidence and trust.
- Our approach is physically demanding, so applicants should be in good condition.
- First day pay is $11.00 an hour. Upon successful completion of two-week Associates training, raised to $11.50 an hour. Upon successful completion of Full Technician training (4 - 12 weeks, depending on your motivation), raised to $12.50 an hour.
- Bonuses for excellent customer feedback.
- Commission for jobs sold to new customers.
- Eligible for employer matched 401K.