Our objective is to elevate everything we clean to its best possible appearance. To do this, we use the most intense, thorough cleaning processes in the industry and deliver them with our IICRC industry-certified technicians. Our highly trained technicians understand the science of cleaning - not just the physical processes. Having the best cleaning processes and the most highly trained technicians wouldn't mean a thing if they didn't have time to do their work properly, so we only book three to four jobs per team each day. Finally, we spare no expense and use the best, most effective equipment and cleaning supplies available, from our top-rated Butler Truck-Mounted Steam Cleaning System, to our unique pile-lifting vacuums and highly tested cleaning agents. We operate this way because the only thing that matters to us is our customers' complete satisfaction.
We're also unique in that we have extensive expertise in two carpet cleaning methods; Hot Water Extraction (a.k.a. Steam Cleaning) and Encapsulation Cleaning. Steam Cleaning is the only fully restorative cleaning method available, and with our proprietary process it is incredibly effective. Encpasulation Cleaning is the best form of maintenance cleaning available. It's fast, effective and dry in 30 minutes.
When we come to your home to provide Steam Cleaning, we will:
- Conduct a pre-cleaning walk through with you to understand your objectives, concerns and expectations. Evaluate the state of the carpet, establish likely results and present pricing (this step can be done separately as an estimate or on the day of cleaning).
- Use our commercial grade pile-lifting vacuum to remove all dry insoluble soils from the carpet before cleaning. This vacuum extracts soil regular vacuums cannot reach and makes our steam cleaning even more effective.
- Apply a pre-treatment emulsifier to all areas we're cleaning. This dissolves the oils that are binding the remaining soil to carpet.
- Brush the pre-treatment into the carpet to ensure that it thoroughly coats all the fibers, top to bottom, agitates the soil and allows the emulsifiers to do their job.
- With the unparalleled power of the Butler truck mounted system, deliver 210° Hot Steam cleaning.
- Treat any non water-soluble stains that don't respond to the steam cleaning with the appropriate spotting agents.
- After cleaning, apply additional “dry passes” to remove as much moisture as possible and shorten drying time.
- Under certain circumstances, applying carpet protectant can be beneficial. If that is the case, we make a recommendation, and apply protectant if the customer elects that option.
- Perform a post-cleaning evaluation with you to ensure that our work exceeds your expectations.
When we’ve finished our work your carpets will look the best they possibly can, and we won’t stop until we’ve met or exceeded your expectations. Call us at 302-945-0100 for an estimate and to learn more about how we operate.
When we come into your home to provide Encapsulation Cleaning, we will:
- Vacuum all areas with our pile lifting vacuums to remove dry insoluble soils.
- Apply low moisture encapsulation pre-spray with emulsifiers and polymers.
- Agitate the pre-spray with counter rotating brushes spinning at 400 RPM. This causes the polymers to surround and "encapsulate" any soil remaining in the carpet.
- Remove the encapsulated polymers with a second vacuuming and let the carpet dry (only 30 minutes).