The reason for using Advanced Degree Carpet Cleaning is simple – we deliver the cleanest, healthiest carpets, upholstery, tile, and wood floors in the industry. This doesn’t happen by accident. Everything we do is engineered to deliver the best results possible for your home:
- Our proprietary cleaning process is the most thorough in the area by far and includes steps that other cleaners skip because they add time. These steps dramatically improve results, however, and to us that's what matters.
- We are committed to excellence and do everything necessary to elevate each area we clean to its best possible outcome. We only schedule a couple jobs per day to ensure that our teams have the time to take the appropriate detailed approach on every engagement.
- Our technicians are trained and certified by the IICRC and we study relentlessly. We have the expertise to address anything we may encounter, and practice continuous process improvement.
- We use the most effective cleaning methods. The way we deliver steam cleaning is the only fully restorative way to clean carpets and upholstery, and encapsulation is the best interim cleaning method.
- Our equipment is the best in the business; from our Butler truck mounted steam cleaning systems to our Brush Pro commercial grade pile lifting vacuums, and from our Hydroforce spray applicators to our specialized Gekko tile wands. Every tool and cleaning agent we employ is top of the line.
To find out what our customers think, look here. To learn more about our philosophy, read on!
We Are Committed to Your Complete Satisfaction
We push ourselves to deliver the best results possible, and when assessing our performance, the only opinion that matters is yours. When you call us, we'll walk you through our processes and answer all your questions. When our team arrives at your home or business, they'll walk through all the items you'd like to have cleaned and will talk to you about our strategy for addressing any challenges that are present. When we finish cleaning, we'll walk you through the results - and everything we did to deliver them - to ensure that you're happy with the outcome. We'll follow up again with a call the next business day to make sure that you're still thrilled with the results. If for any reason you aren't, we'll gladly come back to address the issue at no charge.
If you aren't able to be present for the cleaning, that's ok. We do "owner absent" work all the time and can engage with your real estate agent, property manager, neighbor, or your own remote access process. We take extensive notes during cleaning and can provide a detailed debrief when we're done. We can also send before and after photos if you like. And, you can feel secure with Advanced Degree in your home. We do background checks on all the employees we hire, and all our senior technicians have been with the company for years. We have a strong culture of honesty and transparency and will treat your home with the respect it deserves.
Ultimately, great cleaning requires:
- In depth knowledge of science. An effective cleaner needs to understand the chemical composition of the soils to be removed, along with the cleaning agents, processes and timing that will successfully remove them (and why). They need to know how different fabrics react to every cleaning agent (and why). As one of the rare cleaning companies that gets its technicians IICRC industry certified, we understand this subject matter inside and out.
- Time to do the job right. By scheduling only 3-4 cleanings per team per day, instead of the 8-10 that our competitors schedule, we ensure that our teams have the time to deliver our promise on every job.
- Dedication. Proper cleaning takes hard work, attention to detail and a commitment to doing all the little things that deliver the results you'll love. Our strong internal culture enables this dedication. Everyone you'll meet at Advanced Degree lives and breathes our mission to build the most respected brand in our industry, one customer at a time!